The team we aspire to build at Sarnies is one made of passionate individuals with great personalities, who are constantly seeking out new knowledge and believe in self-development and creativity. A Sarnies employee is one who shares our passion for creating valuable experiences for customers through the food and service.
We are looking for people who take pride in the service they provide and are adaptable to the working environment around them.
At the moment we can only hire Singaporeans and PR holders.
Identify, communicate, and perform proper responsibilities and practices to ensure smooth flow of operations as and when given instructions by any manager or person of equal or higher superiority
- Prepare, cook, and present food efficiently and quickly
- Ensure that food quality, food safety, cleanliness and hygiene standards are consistent with restaurant requirements
- To prepare drinks and food that is of the quality that is consistent with restaurant requirements
- Assist with stock control and conduct inventory management
- Effectively utilise POS systems to complete customer transactions and expedite orders
- Involvement in creative processes and other roles of the restaurant if required
- Effectively clean, utilise, maintain coffee equipment including: coffee machine, grinders, roasting equipment, freezer, and refrigerators, etc.
- Recruit and develop the service, barista and kitchen team.
- Managing staff affairs such as interviewing potential staff, conducting performance reviews, managing employee related issues, providing and organizing training and development, and conducting appraisals.
- Motivating, facilitating and guiding team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Managing overall operations and general impression of the outlet, which includes ensuring standards of image, general hygiene, quality and customer service and health and safety of outlet, are met.
Apply by sending us your CV and a few lines about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.